Ein Gedi Hotel is no ordinary hotel and, as such, neither are the events that we conduct. We do not offer templated and predesigned packages – each event is tailored to your exact needs and desires.
The options are endless – ranging from a poolside event or a gathering at Synergy Spa to events held on one of the hotel’s expansive lawns or in the heart of the nature around us.
We have celebrated weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, special birthdays and events – each was designed with love, leaving its unique imprint on Ein Gedi.
Conferences and Executive Workshops
Ein Gedi has been a sought after destination for conferences, executive workshops and ODT activities for many years. Its seclusion enables the participants to focus on the conference contents, on getting acquainted with each other and experiencing a true break from all of the “noise” created by the outside world.
We have all that you need for an event or conference:
- A variety of halls and special venues for the event
- Accommodations in various hotel rooms, standard to exclusive deluxe rooms
- Individual and meticulous event planning
- Every event is personally accompanied by a member of the staff
- Technical equipment
- Coffee, cocktails and meals at various price levels, ensuring meticulous quality
- Flexible and creative event design to meet your exact needs
- Musical concerts and sound services provided by “The Locals”, Ein Gedi Hotel’s house band
Ein Gedi Halls and Venues:
- Amichai Hall – Near the lobby (~100 guests)
- Mitzpeh Arugot Hall in the Kibbutz (~130 guests)
- Avni Hall in the Kibbutz (~550 guests)
- Synergy Spa for private events, parties and more
- Private event at the swimming pool
- Various lawns and enchanted settings throughout the botanical garden
Among our clients:
Microsoft Israel, Intel, The Hebrew University, The Technion, Bar Ilan University, Tel Aviv University, Weizmann Institute, Ben Gurion University, Google Israel, Migdal, Readymix, Orbotech, Direct Insurance, Strauss Water and more. We regularly conduct academic conferences, mass yoga workshops, meditation workshops with Dr. Dan Brown and more.